Monday 18 February 2013

Kim Kardashian in Nigeria for Darey's "Love Like a Movie" Valentine's Event.


 Kim Kardashian Darey Lagos - February 2013 - BellaNaija005

Kim was in Nigeria this past weekend 'supposedly' co-hosting Darey's Valentine's Event 'Love Like A Movie' which was held at the Eko Hotel & Suites.




























More....

 

However, from news making the rounds, it appears the reality star only made an appearance at the event, staying barely half an hour. That could be because she is 4 months pregnant and I know how she must be feeling. I thought it was not very good timing for her as she had not been to Nigeria before. As I am not sure of what happened and I am not aware of the terms of the contract between them both, I will say nothing about that report. BUT I most definitely will bring you more pictures of the event as they become available!

No comments:

Post a Comment