Sunday 31 March 2013

#SISTERLOVE: KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN CONSIDERS BEING SURROGATE FOR SISTER, KHLOE


This is according to the Daily Mail

Khloe has been struggling with concieving for a while now and in the upcoming episode of their E! reality show, Kourtney reveals that she is seriously considering being Khloe's surrogate, even asking partner Scott Disick how he will feel about it, following Khloe's revelation to step-brother Brendan Jenner.

She said:

'About a year ago, we were like, "Let's just see what happens" And then when it didn't happen, Kim was like "Let's go to the doctor."
'I found out I couldn't ovulate, and now my uterus lining isn't thick enough and I have to take pills to make my uterus lining thicker. If that doesn't get thicker, then I cannot carry a baby.'

This must be heartbreaking for Khloe.

But is this something that you would consider doing for your sister?






No comments:

Post a Comment