Monday 13 May 2013

"WOMEN HAVE A VOICE, A VOICE THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED" WATCH THE INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO FOR GUCCI'S CAMPAIGN "CHIME FOR CHANGE"



Chime For Change is Gucci's charity and recently they released a star-studded video to initiate change and campaign for women empowerment under the 3 pillars of Justice, Education and Health. I think what interests me the most is Beyonce stating that she tells her 1 year old that she can be President if she wants to, totally motivational! 

She says: 
 I’m telling my daughter every day, you know you can be president, you know it’s possible. And I know she has no idea why I’m saying that, but at one year old, I’m like, you know you can be president.
 I am passionate about empowering young girls and run a girl group for girls 18 and younger which is one of the best things I have ever done in my life! 

What are your thoughts on female empowerment? Necessary or totally overrated and uncalled for?





No comments:

Post a Comment