Monday 17 June 2013

HOT NEW VIDEOS: D'BANJ, TUFACE, IYANYA, BURNA BOY & MORE! FEELS SOO GOOD TO BE BACK!

Hellloooooo my peoples!

It's been 12days since I last posted anything...12 whole days! Feels like a lifetime! I know have been absent without leave **covers face** and in all honesty I have missed blogging. But absent I have been but with good reason: I have been working on a couple of projects that have been really eating up my time but which I will reveal here in due course so in that zone I lacked inspiration *covers face again*.

But without much ado and in real ATF style, here are the videos that are rocking my world at the moment. Get ready to be entertained!


Please don't tell me nonsense! D'banj drops the video for his hit single "Don't tell me nonsense". Now I don't care what anyone says about his split with Don Jazzy, I said it before and I will say it again; DB has what it takes to stand on his own, even though it might take a while. What he is doing requires a lot of effort and this ain't no Nigerian move, its a worldwide take-over and he is gonna get it. But it will take some time. For now  though, we have this new video to drool over: don't tell me nonsense.



Tuface's new video is a tribute to the love of his life, Annie, even though why that is the case after 2 baby mommas and 5 (or 6) kids beats my imagination. But regardless, it's still a sweet little video and makes for good viewing!





It's Iyanya! 

Lovely video from the Kukere King himself..

MORE VIDEOS AT A CLICK....


Timaya: Sexy Ladies






No comments:

Post a Comment