Thursday 21 February 2013

An Open Letter to Banky W "Will you Be My Lover Yes/No" by Atoke

 

 Trust me, I am a huge fan of Uche Eze's Bella Naija and I have been following it from it's days as a blog before it made the all important switch to a website. Infact, one of the reasons why I finally took the 'leap of faith' into the world of blogging was because of this site Bella Naija.

But one thing I am not a fan of is plagiarism defined as " The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own". You see, I studied law and it is a taboo to plagiarise in the world of law lol. But when I read Atoke's piece on the site today, I knew I had to have it on my blog so my lovely readers can enjoy it as much as I did. I love witty writers, admire Banky W's drive, talent and business acumen and most especially his gift for writing as well so you guessed right...I am in love with Atoke's piece.

Please do your utmost to read it, its captivating, funny and makes for a very engaging read! The babe put up 10 reasons (10!!) Banky W should be her lover...Her case is super strong, I must concede. And ladies, there is a lesson to learn here: the bull you are trying to grab has a horn; take it and use it!


Dear Banky,
Please find below, 10 reasons why you should be my lover. I look forward to your favourable response and if you need to reach me, just send an email to the good guys at BellaNaija, and they’ll get in touch with me.
Here goes:


More..

1. I am a Fantastic Cook – For someone who loves cooking the way I do, it’s only right that I find someone who loves good food. Really babe, I know food like science. I have cooking on a lock down and I LOVE to experiment. Do you remember when you said this?
I like fun girls; girls who love music and can dance because I love to dance. If you can cook it’s a huge plus because I am a sucker for good food. I am not a sweet tooth; I don’t eat cakes, candy, chocolate etc. I will eat ice cream once in a blue moon but if you give me goat meat, rice, chicken or beef, I am VERY happy. I also like friendly, go-getter girls that have their own thing going on. So I can be inspired by what they do as well
Ah! Bankole, I read your chat with BN’s Glory Edozien a while ago and all I can say is you don’t have to look any further. I am the
not sotiny embodiment of all that you have encapsulated above. I can cook and I love cooking. You don’t believe me? Ask my friends!

Go to Bella Naija  to read the rest of the piece!


Credits: Atoke and Bella Naija.
http://bellanaija.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment