Monday 11 February 2013

GRAMMY FASHION MY FAVOURITE RED CARPETLOOKS!

I love JT's tux n tie look! And his retro hair is a winner for me.
Nelly's grey black combo is quite safe although it still looks good on him!



2013 Grammy Awards
Tyrese, pictured here with Vin Diesel is a hot winner in this look! Love it!



2013 Grammy Awards
Can Trey ever do wrong?
2013 Grammy Awards
Hey Breezy! The hot singer dared to go white and boy does it look good!?
2013 Grammy Awards
Nas! Oh Nas! This look is a 10 for me..and the shoes! Sorry I am such a sucker for shoes..lol


The ladies!
2013 Grammy Awards
Rihanna is red-hot in this gorgeous flowing Azzedine Alaia dress! The color is a winner given Valentine's is just round the corner!

2013 Grammy Awards
I love Alicia's dress but the hair is not really doing it for me. She coulda done better!
2013 Grammy Awards
I see you Kelly! If you had a body THAT hot, you will sure forget the Grammy dress code and show off too!
2013 Grammy Awards
I am a huge Ashanti fan and this dress wins for me. Even though in black, the colored accents are a plus and the sheer effect keeps it sexy without showing too much skin. Love it!
My final three ladies!
 And my favorite couples all loved up. Gotta love Black love!

Say what you want about them but Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa have kept it together. She's so beautiful in pregnancy, no big fat nose like us Africans even though shes ready to pop anyday. lol

4 years on and they are back together! And even though I am not totally settled on it yet, I love what they stand for..true love and forgiveness.
Jay & Bey! Nuff Said! Even though I am not too sure of Beys ensemble, I love that they are rocking this season's hottest trend black n white.
There! What was your favorite red carpet look at the 2013 Grammys?


No comments:

Post a Comment