Thursday 25 April 2013

JUST FOR LAUGHS! WATCH MTN'S NEW AD 'I DON PORT' FT SAKA






Lol. I just had to put this up. Anyone in Nigeria will totally get the joke behind this ad. So Saka (A Nigerian comedian and actor) has been one of the faces of Etisalat in Nigeria, doing adverts and promos and backing them on their offers and stuff for a while now.


But all that has changed with the introduction of MNP (Mobile Number Portability) which allows telecoms subscribers migrate from one service provider to another without changing their number. And Saka is first in line to do that, switching his own 'service provider' from Etisalat to MTN in the twinkling of an eye with MTN releasing their own advert ft Mr Saka himself declaring 'I don port', from Etisalat to MTN, that is.

Do you blame him? I understand dude was paid N20 million (around £80,000) for the ad. My question is: How in heaven's name did Etisalat's PR people allow for this to happen? My guess is they could not match MTN in the amount they were ready to pay and so my guy shifted base..lol

watch the hilarious video after the cut.....








No comments:

Post a Comment