Monday 1 July 2013

Music Videos We Are Feeling..from London to America all the way to Africa!!

Right around this time of the year..every year..new music pop up on our television screens and radios that set the mood for the summer, and this year ain't no different! From the UK all the way to Africa, musicians are serving it up fresh in time for the summer! So in no particular order, here is my list of summer videos and music..will add more as we get along into the not so hot summer months.


MY MAN MUSIC - STOOSHE


This here is sure to make you wanna wine up your waist...no and not the Iyanya way! I love love love this video by Stooshe! Song is defo a Summer hit and the girls live up to expectation in the video.

FLAVOUR - ADA ADA


Loving the Nollywood feel to this video! If you are getting married this summer, especially if you are doing it the traditional way, this here is music you and your new spouse should be rocking to! Flavour has proved time and again language ain't no barrier to good music, I barely understand half of what he says in Igbo but I am totally feeling the music..the feel good music that is. Thumbs up!





ROBIN THICKE FT. PHARELL WILLIAMS & T.I - BLURRED LINES 



Oh yeah, I know you like it! My 11 month old CAN dance to this right here. I need to post a video of her digging it to this when I get around to doing it. Old school music with an old school feel. Definite summer banger..71 million Youtube hits in 3 months! What more can I say? It's Robin, y'all. Remember how he won us all over with "Lost Without You" Summer '07? Be prepared to get swooned again. This time, only bigger and better. Courtesy? Pharrell and T.I.

TEMI DOLLFACE - PATA PATA


Fresh, fresh, fresh! One word that defines this video! Love the stylish, creative and artsy video. And the babe can sing too! 


FUSE ODG FT. WYCLEF JEAN - ANTENNA


Now y'all know this list would not be complete without this video! Proper and I mean proper summer jam..yea I know it's a bit old but its still definitely on my mix! Song is rocking and the video does it so much justice especially with the Manchester dance duo feature/appearance! Check out their video below..i must have seen this like a thousand times by now. That girl's got moves!

 



What are your favorite videos of the summer? Tell me and I will add it to this list!


No comments:

Post a Comment